About the Developmental Disabilities Administration (DDA)
The Developmental Disabilities Administration, or DDA, provides a variety for services to developmentally disabled individuals and their families.
To Apply for DDA assistance:
- Review the Eligible Conditions With Age and Type of Evidence to check eligibility.
- Fill out a Request for DDA Eligibility Determination.
- Complete the Consent Form.
- Agree to the DSHS Notice of Privacy Practices for Client Medical Information.
- Submit all requested information to your local DDA office.
For help and information from the DDA, call:
- 1-800-462-0624 for residents of: Adams, Asotin, Benton, Chelan, Columbia, Douglas, Ferry, Franklin, Garfield, Grant, Kittitas, Klickitat, Lincoln, Okanogan, Pend Oreille, Spokane, Stevens, Walla Walla, Whitman, and Yakima Counties
- 1-800-788-2053 for residents of: Island, King, San Juan, Skagit, Snohomish, and Whatcom Counties
- 1-800-248-0949 for residents of: Clallam, Clark, Cowlitz, Grays Harbor, Jefferson, Kitsap, Lewis, Mason, Pacific, Pierce, Skamania, Thurston, and Wahkiakum Counties